[fpc-pascal] FPC for Win64

Jonas Maebe jonas at freepascal.org
Sun Jul 5 09:04:43 CEST 2020

On 2020-07-02 22:30, Evert van Dijken via fpc-pascal wrote:

> I like to use the 64 bits FPC compiler, but I cannot find any
> documentation how to use it. I see a WIN32 compiler and a WIN64 cross
> compiler. How it works is a mystery for me. Can I still use the
> debugger and the development environment?

You should install both fpc-3.2.0.i386-win32.exe and
fpc-3.2.0.i386-win32.cross.x86_64-win64.exe. The fact that that the
Win64 compiler is a cross-compiler should not affect you at all in terms
of using it. You can indeed still use the debugger. I don't know whether
a version of the textmode IDE is included for targeting Win64.

Jonas