[fpc-pascal] FreeVision Resources?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Feb 13 15:43:27 CET 2020

Sven,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:08:05AM +0100, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:

> I think saving and restoring streams should work as the textmode IDE uses
> that as well. Can you please provide an example that fails? Then we might
> be able to help you.

The example is from chapter 4 of the Turbo Vision Version 2.0 Programming
Guide:

    http://www.BitSavers.org/pdf/borland/Turbo_Vision_Version_2.0_Programming_Guide_1992.pdf

I don't know if attachments can be sent to the list.  I'll try to attach the
code I've keyed in from the book up to the point of that example.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.