[fpc-pascal] TurboVision is reborn as FOSS (again)

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Mon Dec 21 17:19:16 CET 2020

I don't know what non native english speakers are taught, nor can I
address the folks across the pond, but here in the Us at least, has
denotes currently exists, while had indicates past tense, I.E. no longer
exists.  Combining the two is where it gets dicy, and is generally
avoided for syntactical reasons.