[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:10:47 CEST 2020

> On Apr 24, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Arjan Adriaanse <arjan at adriaan.se> wrote:
>
> FPCDIR="/usr/lib/fpc/3.2.0/source"
> LAZARUSDIR="/usr/share/lazarus"

I see now! I didn't know that but it's easy to document once we get that far.

btw, I'm having a problem with the fact that published un-set properties are being set with null values. Some of the fields are marked as optional in the protocol and returning a NULL value could be an error which crashes the client. I don't have much experience with streaming RTTI so I don't know how to resolve this.

For example this "documentation" property will always be set to null but really what want is to omit the key entirely.

 published
    property documentation: TMarkupContent read fDocumentation write fDocumentation;

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph