[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Arjan Adriaanse arjan at adriaan.se
Fri Apr 24 10:59:21 CEST 2020

The options for initializing CodeToolsBoss are passed through
environment variables as described at
https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Codetools [1].

For example, mine are set up as follows through the Emacs client
settings.

FPCDIR="/usr/lib/fpc/3.2.0/source"
LAZARUSDIR="/usr/share/lazarus"

However, specifying the Lazarus source path does not seem to suffice
to find the units of a component like CodeTools.  Therefore I would
recommend testing on simple code without many dependencies for now.

Regards,

Arjan

[1] https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Codetools