[fpc-pascal] Search path order for fpc.cfg

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:38:19 CEST 2020

Hello Alexander.

Thanks for the tips, but all that is too much complicated for a totally
newbie.

I did not really understand the argument that is a absolutely wrong way to
store the fpc.cfg in the same directory as the compiler, like it is allowed
for Windows.

But I accept the choice.

With the patch, I agree, it is maybe to simple, unzip it, compile it, no
script needed, no break of compatibility (even I would prefer change the
search order), the fpc.cfg is in the directory of fpc and all the -Fu's are
like -Fu./units/ to point to child directories.

Do you know the OOTB concept?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_the_box_(feature)

Fre;D

--