[fpc-pascal] Very vague gettickcount64 description?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Sep 8 19:19:24 CEST 2019

El 8/9/19 a les 19:08, Michael Van Canneyt ha escrit:

> On Sun, 8 Sep 2019, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>> El 8/9/19 a les 18:23, Michael Van Canneyt ha escrit:

>>> It can if the fallback is used.
>>
>> Well, that's a bug then.
>
> It's the best you can do in absence of an actual timer tick call.

At least the documentation should tell on which platform it's supposed
to work. I know that it's supposed to work on windows (obviously, except
for GetTickCount64 which doesn't work under xp), linux and freebsd (due to

{$IF defined(LINUX) or defined(FreeBSD)}
{$DEFINE HAVECLOCKGETTIME}
{$ENDIF}

)

Since those are the only platform I'm interested in, it's fine for me,
but to know that I had to look at the implementation.

Bye
--
Luca