[fpc-pascal] fpc-pascal Digest, Vol 181, Issue 19

Ingemar Ragnemalm ingemar at ragnemalm.se
Fri Jul 19 12:08:43 CEST 2019

2019-07-19 kl. 12:00, "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <janusz.chmiel at volny.cz> wrote:
> To: fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org
> Subject: [fpc-pascal] I need some working Pascal examples for android
>
> Please, does somebody of us know about some functioning examples which
> are utilising PPCJVM, android target and Android operating system? Not
> Lamw or similar environments, which uses FPC and ARMHF targets.
> MR Bart have done very good example. May be, that somebody of us would
> send some links to functioning examples.
> Because I do not see at all, Pascal is very probably The future for Me.
> Because there are some units which do not need object positions as values.
> But there is very little examples for calling native .so libraryes and
> for working with Android APi functions from Pascal.
> To be honest, I know only about two big projects.
> javavcl and Pandroid.
> May be, that somebody of us know about similar project which is hydden
> somewhere on The iNternet.

I can only second that, but maybe be a bit more precise. Compiling for
Android is no problem, but I *never* managed to get the "magic files"
that it needs to work on a phone.

My futile attempts were a few years ago, so maybe there are some better
examples now, so hopefully the solution is a simple pointer. Is it?

/Ingemar