[fpc-pascal] I need some working Pascal examples for android

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Jul 18 22:58:37 CEST 2019

Please, does somebody of us know about some functioning examples which
are utilising PPCJVM, android target and Android operating system? Not
Lamw or similar environments, which uses FPC and ARMHF targets.
MR Bart have done very good example. May be, that somebody of us would
send some links to functioning examples.
Because I do not see at all, Pascal is very probably The future for Me.
Because there are some units which do not need object positions as values.
But there is very little examples for calling native .so libraryes and
for working with Android APi functions from Pascal.
To be honest, I know only about two big projects.
javavcl and Pandroid.
May be, that somebody of us know about similar project which is hydden
somewhere on The iNternet.