[fpc-pascal] blocked on fpc-devel

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:09:04 CET 2019

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:33:52 -0500,
wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:

>FWIW: gmail works fine but you don't get your posts coming back to you... they
>specifically filter them out and there's no way around that that i've found...
>it is especially desirable to get your posts back if you pop your mail to a
>local store and try to keep the threads together for easier following along...

That sounds pretty much like how NNTP news servers work with News
clients...
I do not use email to access these lists (it would cause my inbox to
be unreadable) instead I use GMANE's news mirrors of a large number of
mail lists.
Highly recommended as it gives you an easy to navigate archive of
discussion threads. I have ALL of the posts in this list archived in
Forte's newsreader dating back to Sept 2003...
Same for the Lazarus and Borland discussions.

I can search them without going on-line...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden