[fpc-pascal] blocked on fpc-devel

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Feb 18 16:33:52 CET 2019

On 2/17/19 10:30 AM, Ryan Joseph wrote:
>> On Feb 17, 2019, at 10:24 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas at freepascal.org> wrote:
>>  From what I can tell, the smtp servers you use do not handle greylisting correctly (http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/ ).
>
> Thanks Jonas, I’m going to try changing my smtp server to gmail then, starting with this message to see if that helps.

FWIW: gmail works fine but you don't get your posts coming back to you... they
specifically filter them out and there's no way around that that i've found...
it is especially desirable to get your posts back if you pop your mail to a
local store and try to keep the threads together for easier following along...