[fpc-pascal] Compatibility problems with fpc > 3.3.1 rev 42375

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 17:15:55 CEST 2019

> Yes, but that does not tell me why a change in RTTI info would stop this
from working.

Same for me, I absolutely dont understand why a change in RTTI info would
stop this from working.
It is why I did the "explorer" way to debug the problem: doing regression
from last fpc trunk until a revision without error appears.

And rev 42375 was the guilty, before that rev, all is working ok.

> Do you get a compile error, or do the files no longer read/write properly
> ?

No, no compile error, it is only he files no longer read/write properly.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)
--