[fpc-pascal] Tests results of several pascal based JSON parsers

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:18:30 CEST 2019

I've posted a new page that tests the speed and correctness of several
pascal based JSON parsers.

https://www.getlazarus.org/json/tests/

In full disclosure I am the author of the new open source JsonTools
library, and even though my parser seems to a big improvement over the
other alternatives, my tests were not biased.

If anyone would like help in replication the tests, let me know and I'll
see what I can do.

Also, to be thorough, you should read through both the article I posted at
the top this message, and my original page <https://www.getlazarus.org/json>
which has been updated with more information. Both pages took some time to
write, and I promise if you read through them some of your questions will
be answered without having to ask others for help or insight.

Thanks,
Anthony