[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Thu Aug 29 19:20:58 CEST 2019

Yes, and besides the errors, everything else seems to work properly.   I did notice that the one machine uses an AMD processor and all the others are Intel,  not sure what that would have to do with anything, but it is a major system configuration difference.

Thanks for the debug level information.  I will probably just shut off all messages but it would be nice to have a way to turn them on if I need to debug something on a remote system.

How about the libusbxhid debug messages?   Since they are controlled with {$ifdef DEBUG_MSG} you can’t really turn them on and off without re-compiling.  Could another variable be used to make libusbxhid messages optional but only if {$ifdef DEBUG_MSG} is used?   It would be helpful to be able to hide them most of the time but show them if trying to debug without re-compiling.

James