[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Thu Aug 29 18:34:09 CEST 2019

At least I can shut off the messages with that.. but any idea what these messages actually mean?   It’s an init_device error but no one was tying to do anything but get the list of devices from the system.

Is there a description of the verbosity level anywhere?

Is this a variable I can change during program execution without re-compiling it?  It would be helpful if I was having an issue to turn on debug info, then turn it back off without exiting my program or needing to compile.

James