[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Fri Aug 23 13:07:48 CEST 2019

Stefan ,
Do you get the following errors when you exit your program?   Is there some way I should shut down the read thread so I don't get this error?  I've been using a timeout of 0

libusb: error [do_close] Device handle closed while transfer was still being processed, but the device is still connected as far as we know
libusb: error [do_close] A cancellation hasn't even been scheduled on the transfer for which the device is closing
libusb: warning [libusb_exit] some libusb_devices were leaked
Assertion failed!

Program: i:\programming\gcode\libusbxhid\whb04b-4_test.exe
File: os/poll_windows.c, Line 145

Expression: fd != NULL
Heap dump by heaptrc unit of i:\programming\gcode\libusbxhid\whb04b-4_test.exe
50 memory blocks allocated : 1782/1968
50 memory blocks freed     : 1782/1968
0 unfreed memory blocks : 0
True heap size : 131072 (160 used in System startup)
True free heap : 130912