[fpc-pascal] New Cocoa headers

Zoë Peterson zoe at scootersoftware.com
Thu Aug 22 20:15:53 CEST 2019

I just updated to the newer Cocoa headers (Thanks Jonas!) and I've run
into a problem with Lazarus.

NSExtensionContext.inc includes this line:

{$if
defined(__OBJC2__)defined(interface)defined(NSExtensionContext)defined(NSObject)}

It compiles ok for some reason, but screws up Code Tools so things like
jump to inherited don't work on subclasses of AppKit defined Objective-C
classes.

Is that line correct?  Do it (and other places that have the same
construct) need to be fixed or does Code Tools need to be updated to
understand it?

It exists in the GitHub version of the headers too.

Thanks!

--
Zoë Peterson
Scooter Software