[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Aug 20 00:22:14 CEST 2019

Oh, for some reason I wasn't thinking I was replacing mydevice.pas with snapi.pas...   Ok.. so if
I understand this correctly,  make the changes necessary in snapi.pas to use libusboop.pas instead of the old usb.pas, and then use TSNAPIDevice.Create to create a TLIBUSBPseudoHIDInterface to my device? ... and that will allow me a more generic method to access the device?

James