[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Mon Aug 19 09:50:11 CEST 2019

Yes, I did see that... it happens that before I found that page I had it on one of the axis anyway because if you switch it to off  the handwheel gets disabled.   I'm not sure why I am getting an IO error trying to send data to the device.. I'm not sure if it's Windows, or FPC, or the method I am trying to use.. etc..  I also don't have a lot of devices that even have a way to output anything to them... most are input devices.  So I bought some usb-relays... those seem to have more documentation available, maybe I'll learn something when those come in.  One thing that just confuses me is the first byte of data being sent as the report number.. I'm not sure I'm understanding that correctly, but it seems to be the only way it will work at all.

James