[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Mon Aug 19 03:42:16 CEST 2019

They come with a little CD, but not much really useful on them.. mostly instructions on how to get them to work with Mach3.  But the manual does cover both models.  The only difference is one has a selection switch for 4 axis and the other has one for 6 axis,  but the 4 axis version shows 6 axis on the LCD so I think everything else is identical even the firmware.  The manual does have a dll on it called ShuttlePro.dll  I have no idea what to do with that... they don't include any program at all, just instructions for mach3.  The documentation is very poor and there is no support at all on how to access it..   I'm just going on what everyone else has kind of figured out plus what I could figure out from just pushing the buttons on it.

There's a readme in the same folder as ShuttlePro.dll:

ShuttlePro.dll is the Driver of HB04BX for MACH3 cnc control system.
You could externd the IO input with our wireless handle.To do reset,start,stop etc.
The handle is just like
ShuttlePRO,you coul do jog mpg and step with the handle.
In all,you could control much things if you had our wireless HB04Bx.

installation:
first you must install mach3 and then insert HB04Bx handle usb controller.then  install the
batteries to HB04Bx handle's cell box.
1.You should copy the ShuttlePro.dll to Mach3\plugins\ directroy;
2.M930.m1s is the probez file.You should copy the it to  Mach3\macros\Mach3Mill directroy;
3.M990.m1s is the ref all home file.You should copy the it to  Mach3\macros\Mach3Mill directroy;
4.m933 is go to zero work macro,You should copy the it to  Mach3\macros\Mach3Mill directroy;
5.you  could change the macro file M930.m1s ,M990.m1s, m933 to satisfy your cnc system;

It seems to indicate the designation after the B is not important to the operation..  W is for wireless and they are HB04Bx  (either -4 or -6 as far as I know.. maybe there is a -3 as well)

I have no idea what the DLL could possibly be for though

James