[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 23:11:29 CEST 2019

El 16/08/2019 a las 20:45, James Richters escribió:
> Jose,
>
> Can you tell me which relays work with your project at:
> https://github.com/JoshyFun/VUSBRelayPascal  ?

"spam" sent by private.

> I have inputs from my device working but not outputs, I think it would be helpful for me to learn how to output to anything as a stepping stone... and actually USB relays sound like fun.

Hello,

In the case of USB relays you must invoke a "GetReport" with ReportID =
0 and you get a bitmasked state in 8 bytes of data. To activate and
deactivate the code invoke a "SetReport" in the same way.

Without a proper API description it could be really hard to implement
you hardware :-(