[fpc-pascal] Challenge accepted

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Aug 14 23:14:33 CEST 2019

Op 11-08-19 om 12:28 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

> What additions are you talking about ? Can we incorporate it ?
> Improvements are always welcome.

Maybe the ability to handle read- or write-only properties. And a flag
to allow that properties which are not available in the JSON, are simply
skipped. (Not by using the allow-errors flag)

> Note that the SQLDB rest bridge has dataset result streaming in various
> formats.
> It's somewhat similar to your goal, but is limited to datasets.

Does remind me. It should also be able to stream datasets to something
else. And offcourse to stream objects to a dataset.

Another thing, can you help me setting up some kind of git-repository on
the FPC-infrastructure? Or don't you have any plans in that direction?

Regards,

Joost.