[fpc-pascal] += property bug?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Aug 14 23:06:02 CEST 2019

We're talking apples and oranges here.. sorry my mistake.   I was referring to the defaults in the Text IDE,  fp.cfg, not fpc.cfg.    If you delete fp.cfg or run the Text IDE (fp.exe) from a directory you never ran it in before, it creates new fp.cfg, and fp.ini and the default for those new files it creates is to have nothing on except "Allow LABEL and GOTO" and "Allow inline".  All other Syntax Switches are turned off including  "C-like operators" by default when the text IDE creates a new fp.cfg and fp.ini from scratch.

James