[fpc-pascal] *** SPAM *** Re: USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Aug 14 16:20:58 CEST 2019

> Did you try to change your driver with Zadig (https://zadig.akeo.ie/) for your device 10CE:EB93 ?

No, I didn't try that..   but I'm trying it now....
I downloaded Zadig, and used the pulldown and selected devices until I got the one with the USB ID  I want.
It filled in as follows:
"USB Input Device"
Driver: HidUSB (v10.0.17763.1)
USB ID: 10CE EB93
WCID has a red X in it

I am not sure what to do from here.   It looks like it has a driver for HidUSB and maybe that's what I want because the project at https://github.com/prof7bit/HIDAPI.pas has the same functions as the ones I am looking to duplicate... but then I don't know, maybe I am mixing up terminology

Anyway, before I go changing drivers.. is there some way to un-do this change?  I don't see HidUSB in the list of drivers that Zadig can install, so if it turns out hat I really wanted HidUSB driver and I changed it to LibUsb then is there a way to put it back?

James