[fpc-pascal] USB Human Interface Devices

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Fri Aug 9 12:09:21 CEST 2019

Maybe I am going down the wrong path trying to get test_arduino_with_bmp280.pas to work with my device...  I think I am confusing easyusb with easyhid which is what is used to communicate with the device in the python code I am trying to use.  It looks like easyusb is to send firmware to a specific usb device that has no rom in it... and that's not exactly what I'm trying to do...

I'm trying to figure out how to open the device and read data and write data to this device.  Is there an example of how to do that with pas-libusb?

Sorry I am so confused by all this.  I feel like I'm almost to where I will understand things again but I'm just missing something.

James