[fpc-pascal] FP.exe error in x86_64-Win64

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Aug 7 14:15:14 CEST 2019

That is correct, it starts up fine, I can use the pull down menus.. but it gives me the error as soon as I try to compile anything.

What is the proper way to recompile the IDE?  I didn't compile it to start off with,  I used FPCupDeluxe  from https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases/tag/1.6.2x to compile the x86_64-Win64 package

I don't know what a win64 GDB is either.  Can you point me in the right direction?

James