[fpc-pascal] how to customize so Pandroid would be usable from Lazarus for windows

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Apr 18 12:51:49 CEST 2019

Thank you very much for yours good advice.
First part of .bat file is allready usable, it produces functioning
signed debug .apk packages with The previously generated Java classes,
which is The part of Pandroid.zip downloaded from Github. Now I must
solve JVM part and The most complex programmers task will be to modify
pandroid pascal files, which are being automatically opened from .lpy
files if Lazarus for Linux have been used.
It will not be The walk through A garden but if I want to have
functioning and reliable Pascal bundle which support Android API calls
and .so library calling, I do not have other choice.
The advantage is, that apps, which have been compiled by JVMandroid mode
of  PPCJVM are very accessible and The responsiveness of this GUI is
very fast, similar if I would use Eclipse or Android studio.
Everything is on my control. Thank you very much for yours patience and
for yours advices.