[fpc-pascal] Lazarus Release 2.0.2 - suggestions

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Tue Apr 16 22:18:55 CEST 2019

On Tue, April 16, 2019 22:03, Ralf Quint wrote:
> On 4/16/2019 11:49 AM, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
 .
 .
>> That is completely new for me that the amount of monitors is an
>> indication of
>> how professional someone can write good software.
 .
 .
> It's just a very efficient way to work, as you don't have two switch
> back and forth between hidden/overlapped windows. A two screen solution
 .
 .

Could we get back on-topic, please?

First, this is fpc-pascal list, not Lazarus list. Announcement of new
release was OK, discussion about Lazarus IDE features doesn't belong here.

Second, discussion about two options already existing in parallel (docking
and independent windows) might not have too much sense even on a Lazarus
list, but that's just my personal view.

Third, discussion about the most appropriate number of monitors is
completely off-topic unless this is something like alt.ergonomy group or
whatever that would be called. Please, stop it (everybody).

Thanks

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing list moderators)