[fpc-pascal] Listing the type (even as string) of the parameters and the return of a function

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:55:25 CEST 2018

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 6:21 AM Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <
fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Short answer: No.
>
> Long answer: No. The extended RTTI required for that is currently only
> generated for interfaces with $M+ set.
>
> Regards,
> Sven

Hi Sven, thanks for replying.

What are the challenges to implement this feature? (Besides changes in the
current ABI, new types in the typinfo etc.)

I'm busy developing a library for the company, but, after that, I would
like to contribute the assembly on invoke.inc for x86/ARM (32-bit only).

--
Silvio Clécio