[fpc-pascal] Realtime and freepascal???

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Wed May 30 23:13:54 CEST 2018

Hi Darius,

I can't provide very many specifics, but do have a couple of links
(which you may already know about).  I'm looking forward to what others
share on this *interesting* topic!

This page has two related links:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/devoptions.htm

Those two links are these: