[fpc-pascal] pas2js Webgl unit committed

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu May 3 15:23:01 CEST 2018

Op 02-05-18 om 11:28 schreef Ryan Joseph:
> So I need to build the entire compiler and I get pas2js in the end? I didn’t realize it was built on the entire FPC compiler but I guess that makes sense.

Actually this makes no sense at all. Pas2js is a separate product that
we should be able to distribute separately from the compiler.

I'm working on a solution. I have it even finished, but only for
fpc-trunk. I thought it would be better to let it gain momentum before
porting it to fpc 3.0.4, but now you convinced me that adding it to
3.0.4 also could help gaining momentum.

I hope I can finish it for fpc 3.0.4 in a few days. Then you can simply
install the latest pas2js version, without having to update the whole of
FPC.

Regards,

Joost.