[fpc-pascal] Syntax changes suggestions

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Jul 17 15:49:22 CEST 2018

Maybe it should be extension of Code Explorer.

I did a quick calculation, I have 1680x1050 laptop display and I can see 40 lines of code in Source Editor, i.e. 39+1 method name for long methods.
If the var block has ~8 lines, then it would remain 31 lines for code, it is still accepatable. And I guess programmers have usually bigger displays.

V.