[fpc-pascal] Is this the correct way to configure fpc for multiple arm-embedded subarchs?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Wed Jul 4 09:21:35 CEST 2018

On Wed, July 4, 2018 07:53, Christo wrote:
 .
 .
> I'm trying to move Florian's changes in the target-subdir branch to trunk.
> I've updated fpcmake.ini, but when I compile fpcmake and execute
> ./fpcmake -Tall -w Makefile.fpc the regenerated MakeFile doesn't have
any of
> the modifications in fpcmake.ini.
>
> Any hints on how to compile and use fpcmake so that changes in the ini
> file ends up in the generated MakeFile?

I assume that you updated fpcmake.ini in /fpcsrc/utils/fpcm/ (or without
/fpcsrc if using a checkout of the fpc repository rather than fpcbuild)
and rebuilt either all utils, or just fpcmake, right? Could you please
check whether fpcmake.inc (in the same directory) got updated during the
rebuild (this should reflect your changes to fpcmake.ini)? If I understand
it correctly, you copied the resulting updated fpcmake binary into the
respective RTL directory and tried to regenerate the Makefile there,
correct?

Tomas