[fpc-pascal] fpreport rangeerrors with TFPReportColor

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Thu Feb 22 07:34:53 CET 2018

Another possible Problem with the definition

TFPColor (fpc)  record with word <> TColor (lazarus)
-$7FFFFFFF-1..$7FFFFFFF <> TFPReportColor (fpreport) UInt32

So you cannot use in Lazarus the 'well known' TColors. With TColor it is
also Delphi compatible.

If the defines are Lazarus compatible. It works for both systems. I can
make a patch if needed. But the teams have to IMHO to decide the best
way :-)

Andreas