[fpc-pascal] fpreport rangeerrors with TFPReportColor

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Wed Feb 21 15:00:30 CET 2018

Andreas Frieß wrote:

 > when i compile in Lazarus the Reportdesigner with activated
 > RangeCheck it gives a lot of runtimeerror with rangeerrors.

For explanation what i mean in my previous post, UInt32 is not an
integer or JSON compatible size (and actual rangecheck unsafe).

ANdreas

----------------------

in systemh.inc

   maxLongint  = $7fffffff;

in objectpas.pp
     const
        MaxInt  = MaxLongint;
     type
        Integer  = longint;

in fpreport.pp

   TFPReportColor  = type UInt32;

in systemh.inc

   Cardinal = LongWord;
   UInt32  = Cardinal;

in fpreport.pp

const
   { The format is always RRGGBB (Red, Green, Blue) - no alpha channel }
   clNone          = TFPReportColor($80000000);  // a special condition:
$80 00 00 00

     AWriter.WriteInteger('FontColor', Font.Color);
     Font.Color := AReader.ReadInteger('FontColor', Font.Color);

in fpReportStreamer.pp

function TFPReportJSONStreamer.ReadInteger(AName: String; ADefault:
Integer): Integer;
var
   d: TJSONData;
begin