[fpc-pascal] Candidate for crowd-funding
denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 19 09:02:53 CET 2018
I decided to start a separate thread for asking about potential candidate for crowd-funding.
My personal wish-list is:
- support for array calculations / automatic loop parallelization via SSE, AVX, etc.
Both static and dynamic arrays should supported.
Once implemented vector operations on arrays (ala APL) might be done using operator overloads.
- Custom/separate allocators for dynamic arrays (to avoid manually patching compiler).
- Coroutines. Portable library or in-compiler support.
- Interprocedural optimizations (something akin to LTO)
- inline assembler function support
- proper macro language perhaps
Could someone comment if those goal are attractive to somebody else?
I mean both donators and potential "implementors".
BTW, is it possible to state the specific project when donating?
More information about the fpc-pascal