[fpc-pascal] Prorammatically sending file using HTTP POST?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 11:37:47 CEST 2018

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 10:13:06 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

>Have you actually tried asking the question in the official Indy support
>newsgroup?
>
>I've always gotten very quick responses from them.

Well, I asked in the Embarcadero forum (using XanaNews nttp
interface...) in the internet.winsock subforum and I got a reply from
Remy Lebeau (as always helpful).

So I think I am good on the POST item, but I have not been able to
test yet due to travels. Will try my hand on that shortly.

I can post the final solution here after I have completed the Lazarus
config program with the new function and verified that it works.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden