[fpc-pascal] AbstractError in 3.1.1

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Thu Oct 12 10:00:32 CEST 2017

> On Oct 12, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> AbstractError() is the name of the function the compiler uses to replace abstract methods with (so that they generate an exception when called). Thus something very strange is going on with your installation :/

Is there anything I can do to track it down? It has been there for 6 months now preventing me from upgrading (I was using 3.1.1 until I got this bad version and went back to 3.0.2). If I start removing parts of the program piece by piece I may be able to figure it out but that’s obviously a last resort and I’ve avoided it for 6 months now. ;)

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph