[fpc-pascal] MSEide+MSEgui 4.6 for FPC 3.0.4

Andreas andreasberger.516 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:19:22 CET 2017

On 25/11/2017 14:43, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Saturday 25 November 2017 15:04:05 Andreas Berger wrote:
>> On the Android side I actually only need a graphical app with access to
>> the Bluetooth and possibly be a TCP client.
>>
> And why Free Pascal to develop the android application? What would be the
> advantages instead to use the tools of the platform?
>
> The architecture of MSEgui would allow to make widgets for Android in RAD
> style development, either ownerdrawn or wrapper for native widgets
> with 'ifi'-data- and event-connections to the business logic in the
> application.

Today much of the maintenance at the client is done using netbooks. We
wish to use cell phone exclusively. We have a large program base with
many programs all written in FPC and/or Delphi. The company is migrating
all FPC to Rad Studio 10.2 so that the same code base can be used when
we migrate some of these programs to android. I would rather migrate our
last delphi programs to FPC.