[fpc-pascal] MSEide+MSEgui 4.6 for FPC 3.0.4

Andreas Berger Andreas at TheBergerClan.org
Sat Nov 25 11:52:39 CET 2017

I went back to Delphi because our company is converting all programs
that the maintenance uses to work on cell phones. Rad Studio 10.2 was
bought and even our desktop programs are being converted form
FPS/Delphi7 to Delphi 10. If FPC for Android worked off the shelf I
probably could convince the company to go back to FPC since all our
current projects work with it. I Never used MGE but have been keeping an
eye on it and know what you do is very stable.