[fpc-pascal] FPC install on windows with limited rights

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Fri Nov 3 10:17:13 CET 2017

Am 02.11.2017 um 21:00 schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> The FPC team really should consider releasing a Windows binary zip
> release too. It really wouldn't be any extra effort as they already prep
> everything for Inno Setup, so a simply ZIP command is all that would be
> needed.

In case you don't need a release version (or the other way around, want a trunk
version), you may also want to have a look at my ~weekly snapshots at
<http://projects.martoks-place.de/lazarus/>. They're all just plain 7zip
archives, and a .cmd to create the fpc.cfg. The directory structure is the same
as from the installer, so you can mix & match.

Martok

Ceterum censeo b32079 esse sanandam.