[fpc-pascal] fpc code for Java class and Android.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 12:25:09 CEST 2017

Paul Breneman wrote
> I'll try to figure out how to do things (using ideU) first on my 64-bit
> Xubuntu 16.04.  After that is clear it should be easier to try the same
> thing on Android?  Are there any wiki pages for this?  If not I'd like
> to help create one.

Hello Paul.

Are you taking about a wiki for MSEide-ideU ?

If so, shame on me. I promised to Martin to make one but I did not find time
to do it.

I did this one : http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/MSEide_MSEgui_first_step

But, of ourse, it is not enough.

Huh, or maybe you are talking about something else...

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)