[fpc-pascal] Serial to TCP gateway in FPC?

Paulo Costa paco.mail.telepac.pt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 00:42:19 CEST 2017

On 29-Jun-17 15:43, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> Op 29-06-17 om 10:25 schreef Bo Berglund:
>> On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:36:11 +0200, Koenraad Lelong
>> <fpascal1 at de-brouwerij.be> wrote:
>>
>>> Do you know the SDPO-package ? That has a serial component (SDPOSerial).
>>> This has a OnRxData event.
>>
>> Do you mean SDPO or 5DPO (letter S or number 5 at the start)?
>> I googled for SDPO but the hits were for 5DPO...
>>

> It's the same project. Sometimes it's called 5dpo sometimes sdpo.
> In the component-list there is a tab 5dpo, but the component itself is
> called TSdpoSerial. If you want to install it, you have to install
> SdpoSerialLaz.

That is correct.

The longer story is that most of those components came from our work on
a team called 5dpo. Our team was active from 1998 to 2007 in the Robocup
competitions (Small Size League ans Middle Size League)
The trouble is that you can not have an identifier starting with a
number, so for component names we replaced the 5 with a S.

Paulo Costa