[fpc-pascal] Running Freepascal programs on other computers

Snorkl e tony.caduto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:51:28 CEST 2017

Are you by chance running it from a shared smb folder or something like
that?  I run all my fpc apps on Windows 10, but from a local drive and
don't get warnings.

On Jun 28, 2017 11:56 AM, "James Richters" <james at productionautomation.net>
wrote:

When I run any freepascal program that I compiled on my windows 10 desktop
computer on any other PC, I always get a warning:

We could not verify who created this file, are you sure you want to run
this file?

When I search for a way to fix this, I get a bunch of results telling how
to bypass the windows protection and let the file run without the warning,
but I don’t see any results on how to actually properly take care of this,
so the program actually CAN be properly verified and run without the
warning and without modifying the windows installation.

Does anyone know how this is normally achieved, and how to implement this
with my freepascal console applications?

James

fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org