[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Fri Jun 16 02:51:52 CEST 2017

>I use Git for just about any source code I work with.
I've just recently started using GIT, and have been using it for my own applications.  My solution until now has been to duplicate any units that needed modification in with my source code so it would show up in my GIT repository.  But I like the idea of just maintain my own local copy and put a custom branch that I can keep maintained easier.. and who knows maybe I'll come up with something worth submitting to the project.

>We all love a mystery. ;-)
Especially once it's solved

>Yeah, probably not the best naming convention.
Perhaps some comments at the top of both units explaining the difference and also mentioning the other unit exits would save some confusion

>The agg_2D.pas unit is a 100% non-GUI unit. It is meant for console or
>web (eg: CGI) style applications. No GUI toolkit dependencies are required.

Sound like I was using the correct unit anyway for my console apps

James