[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Thu Jun 15 13:30:10 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-15 11:37, James Richters wrote:
>  Maybe include Freetype32.dll and Freetype64.dll to make it very
> clear.

That was exactly what I had in mind.

> the program. Is there no way to set a global define in each program
> so I could have several programs defined differently and randomly
> compile them without changing any settings?

If you want a compiler define for all projects, then simply add that
define in your fpc.cfg file. That is a "global options" file. I trust
those will take effect even if you use the FPC Text IDE, because it is
the fpc.exe binary that reads the fpc.cfg file and gets default settings
from there.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/