[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Wed Jun 14 11:17:00 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-14 01:25, James Richters wrote:
> I have just installed Lazarus but still can't get the
> aggpas_ptcgraph_output.pas sample program to run when compiled for
> x64. Here is what I have done.

Strange, as it works perfectly here. I compiled FPC 3.0.2 for win64 (I
always do that for Win64 - I never use the cross compiler). Somebody
else (I can't remember who) asked for a native win64 windows compiler,
and I zipped up the one I had. It is still available for download from
here...

    http://geldenhuys.co.uk/~graemeg/fpc-3.0.2-win64.7z

I then compiled your sample program. It works and runs perfectly under
Windows 7 (64-bit). See the my second private email where I attached a
screenshot. I don't have a later Windows version to test on.

The only mods I made:
   - modified agg_2D.pas so the constructor takes a pixfmt parameter.
   - flipped the Y-axis in the example program.

The pixel channel order is still an issue though - Red and Blue channels
need to be swapped.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/