[fpc-pascal] Implementing AggPas with PtcGraph

Stefan V. Pantazi svpantazi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:39:17 CEST 2017

Yes, it is puzzling. Different pointer sizes, compilers, OS, 32/64 bit
library dependencies, can be potential causes.

Again, note that I compiled the example on a CentOS 7, 64bit Linux with
Lazarus 1.5 + fpc 3.0.1

I can also confirm that the test program compiles and works fine on
Ubuntu 16.04 64bit, with Lazarus 1.7 + fpc 3.1.1