[fpc-pascal] PascalScript broken by FPC 3.0 ?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:04:39 CET 2017

On 1/15/17, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Note:
> You can use the Lazarus IDE macro $(FPCVer) in the "FPC source
> directory". Then you only need to switch the compiler path.

This requires the same directory layout for both compilers/sources.
Typically the bindled compiler that comes with Lazarus is in
$(Lazarus)/fpc/$(FPCVer)/
and a stand alone installation of fpc will default to c:\pp (on Windows).

I install fpc seperately and have all my fpc compilers and their
sources  in c:\devel\fpc\$(FPCVer), which makes it easier in lazarus
to switch.

Bart