[fpc-pascal] TProcess usage and reading program output

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Tue Feb 28 21:03:50 CET 2017

On 2017-02-28 10:06, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody see if there is something wrong with the code shown below.
> The code is copied from one of my earlier projects where I call the FPC
> compiler and it worked just fine in that project.

Did you end up resolving the issue?

I'd be interested in creating a build tool that not only compiles
projects in FPC but also compiles with dcc32 (delphi compiler)..

Is that something like what you are doing? I have a lot of projects that
compile both in fpc and delphi and compiling manually using to compilers
is a pain. One step just compiling it with a build tool that does both
compilers would be nice.